Manchester United transfer break news: Justin Kluivert name-drops Red Devils, Barcelona, Arsenal & further as Ajax star plots move

"Britain Claims to me: Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea or Manchester United are nice clubs where I could see myself playing in a few years." & Kluivert, son of legendary Barcelona striker Patrick, is too not ruling out a move to Spain. Barcelona is in my heart, however who am I to tell no to Real Madrid?" Article continues below"I am discussing his contract by his agent Mino Raiola & I continue have perfect wish which we going to reach an licence," Overmars told De Telegraaf . Clubs have announced for Hakim Ziyech, Andre Onana, Matthijs de Ligt, David Neres & Justin Kluivert.


Paul Pogba to Real Madrid transfer break news: Manchester United readying for off-season bid for their star

REAL MADRID going to make a move for Paul Pogba this summer, The Sun reports. Real Stray out while he returned to Manchester United for a then world-record £89million in 2016. Paul Pogba of Manchester United speaks to Jose Mourinho. Source: Getty ImagesPaul Pogba (highest left) on the Manchester United bench versus Huddersfield. Manchester United's Alexis Sanchez (L) shakes hands by Paul Pogba.

Paul Pogba to Real Madrid transfer news: Manchester United readying for off-season bid for their star

Manchester United transfer break news: Justin Kluivert name-drops Red Devils, Barcelona, Arsenal & further as Ajax star plots move

as declared in "Britain Claims to me: Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea or Manchester United are nice clubs where I could see myself playing in a few years." & Kluivert, son of legendary Barcelona striker Patrick, is too not ruling out a move to Spain. Barcelona is in my heart, however who am I to tell no to Real Madrid?" Article continues below"I am discussing his contract by his agent Mino Raiola & I continue have perfect wish which we going to reach an licence," Overmars told De Telegraaf . Clubs have announced for Hakim Ziyech, Andre Onana, Matthijs de Ligt, David Neres & Justin Kluivert.






This content may collect you by Max Nolan

0/Post a Comment/Comments